●▬▬▬▬▬▬● It's time to get the D$A squad back together. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● Other than that in the Gaming Zone..Far Cry 5 is out ! ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● If you have suggestions to improve the clan and how to seriously get the squad back together, let us know !

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
skf4
The SeriouS oNe !
Pink Co Founder

[D$A] Forum Activity: 100.00%
[D$A] Rank: Co Founder

Forum Master Post Resident Medal.General Death Skull Medal.Network Medal of Appreciation.Giveaway Winner.Beta Tester Medal.Killzone2 Commander in Chief Medal.Merit Award.Killzone3 Commander in Chief Medal.Death Squad Medal.Insomniac Award. Cheater BusterWeb Funding Award.MW3 Prestigious 10 Medal.Black Ops 2 Prestigious Medal.Ghosts Prestigious Medal.GHOSTS Clan Wars Medal.
[D$A] Points: 309,009.24

Items:

(View All Items)
RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
(01-28-2011 06:35 AM)HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 Wrote:  
(01-21-2011 07:31 PM)tongatu Wrote:  yeah sometimes we get 7-8 in a party but we jst need a good host like jeep pat and monkzane

well im barely on b.ops & when i do get on b.ops i invite who ever is on & usually get a good party of 4 or 6, but i did invite u & u chose not to join so0o .... like you said bro "no thanks" ...

Whats that mean "H T"?

[Image: SKAngel.png]
01-28-2011 02:26 PM.
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tongatu
[D$A] Sniper
Clan Veteran

[D$A] Forum Activity: 20.27%
[D$A] Rank: D$A Soldier

Forum Master Post Resident Medal.Giveaway Winner.Golden Mentor Award.
[D$A] Points: 50,288.67

Items:

(View All Items)
RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
Come H T like I said I blips wasn't working for me then because when i tried to find a game it said there we no players online so I went onto medal of honor

[Image: TongatuBF3SIG.png]

[Image: tongatu.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2011 02:35 PM by tongatu.)
01-28-2011 02:35 PM.
Offline Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Youyou_6300
Banned Member
Banned

[D$A] Forum Activity: 6.57%
[D$A] Rank: Forum Member

[D$A] Points: 6,392.73

Items:

(View All Items)
I got AC Brotherhood,Mw2,KZ3,NFS shift and GTA IV if ur interested

[Image: egypt_flag_wave2.jpg]
05-20-2011 07:34 AM.
HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973
Banned Member
Banned

[D$A] Forum Activity: 24.43%
[D$A] Rank: Banned Member

[D$A] Points: 25,417.30

Items:

(View All Items)
(01-28-2011 02:26 PM)skf4 Wrote:  
(01-21-2011 07:31 PM)tongatu Wrote:  yeah sometimes we get 7-8 in a party but we jst need a good host like jeep pat and monkzane

well im barely on b.ops & when i do get on b.ops i invite who ever is on & usually get a good party of 4 or 6, but i did invite u & u chose not to join so0o .... like you said bro "no thanks" ...

Whats that mean "H T"?

sorry kinda late but sk but its simple i invite ppl when im on a game and either they join or they dont. and at the time he said no thatnks and we didnt play. he didnt wana join my invite. im not gona sit there and keep inviting someone if they dont wana join you know steph?
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2011 05:07 AM by HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973.)
05-21-2011 05:07 AM.
Chainzs
Only here for the Cookies
Co Founder

Web Funding Award.Forum Master Post Resident Medal.General Death Skull Medal.Network Medal of Appreciation.Graphics Contribution Award.Modern Warfare 2 Medal.Merit Award.Filmmaker Medal.Black Ops Prestigious Medal.Insomniac Award. Cheater BusterMW3 Prestigious 20 Medal.Star Rating MedalBlack Ops 2 Prestigious Medal.Ghosts Prestigious Medal.GHOSTS Clan Wars Medal.
[D$A] Points: 877,832.63

Items:

(View All Items)
And one other thing that pisses me off, if you guys send me an invite, back out and wait dammit !! Some people are already in pre game lobby when they send their invites and i back out of my game just to get a session full error or something like that. If you can't invite the proper way, just don't invite at all.

[Image: Chainzsblackskull.png]

D$A would not exist without skf4 and steveval. Thank You my Friends.

ATTENTION: During Hunting Season I Tend to Stare at Big Racks.
05-21-2011 05:26 AM.
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973
Banned Member
Banned

Items:

(View All Items)
yes i agree with you andre, thats happend to me before ( not gona mention names) but yupperszz..
05-21-2011 05:34 AM.
SpyHunterBG
[D$A] Super Mod!
Global Mod

[D$A] Forum Activity: 39.57%
[D$A] Rank: Global MOD

Enlisted Medal.D$A Official Clan Member Medal.Staff Member's Medal.Forum Master Post Resident Medal.Cheater Buster
[D$A] Points: 89,134.62

Items:

(View All Items)
Not sure if I fit into Squad commanders and/or co-leaders, lol.
Weekdays, 3-10PM US Central time I'm open, Weekends whenever.
As for games, I get too many so I'll probably have it. lol

[Image: Co8nzHs.png]
05-21-2011 07:27 AM.
Away Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wolfknight05
Registered Member
Registered

[D$A] Forum Activity: 1.87%
[D$A] Rank: D$A Soldier

Black Ops Prestigious Medal.
[D$A] Points: 7,297.23

Items:

(View All Items)
I am available most nights for some serious teaming up. The only mutilplayer game I have as of this very moment is Black Ops. Full time student so the money that does come it gets saved. I would welcome an invitation from anyone from this clan or yalls friends to play on some Black Ops. Sure would be a whole lot better than just playing with randoms. Looking very forward to some invites. I don't want to invite myself as being the new guy around I would not want to step on toes accidently if someone is used to setting up groups and what not. PSN WolfKnight04.

Who let the dogs out??? O yeah I did.

You are more a champion in how you take a loss then how you claim a win.

[Image: Wolf2.png]
06-01-2011 10:01 AM.
skf4
The SeriouS oNe !
Pink Co Founder

Forum Master Post Resident Medal.General Death Skull Medal.Network Medal of Appreciation.Giveaway Winner.Beta Tester Medal.Killzone2 Commander in Chief Medal.Merit Award.Killzone3 Commander in Chief Medal.Death Squad Medal.Insomniac Award. Cheater BusterWeb Funding Award.MW3 Prestigious 10 Medal.Black Ops 2 Prestigious Medal.Ghosts Prestigious Medal.GHOSTS Clan Wars Medal.
[D$A] Points: 309,009.24

Items:

(View All Items)
(05-21-2011 05:07 AM)HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 Wrote:  

Whats that mean "H T"?

sorry kinda late but sk but its simple i invite ppl when im on a game and either they join or they dont. and at the time he said no thatnks and we didnt play. he didnt wana join my invite. im not gona sit there and keep inviting someone if they dont wana join you know steph?

Maybe H_T if BLOP's has the drama's like Chainzs say's in his post about invites etc, that was why tongatu didn't except your invite straight away? I understand the waiting around bit. With the clan system in BLOP's you can see who is online and what game they are playing and all wait in the lobby. Have a cuppa or a "wee wee" then party up together, no?

I wouldn't read anything into it :)

[Image: SKAngel.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2011 11:06 AM by skf4.)
06-01-2011 11:04 AM.
HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973
Banned Member
Banned

Items:

(View All Items)
(06-01-2011 11:04 AM)skf4 Wrote:  
(05-21-2011 05:07 AM)HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 Wrote:  

Whats that mean "H T"?

Maybe H_T if BLOP's has the drama's like Chainzs say's in his post about invites etc, that was why tongatu didn't except your invite straight away? I understand the waiting around bit. With the clan system in BLOP's you can see who is online and what game they are playing and all wait in the lobby. Have a cuppa or a "wee wee" then party up together, no?

I wouldn't read anything into it :)

no steph it wasnt that... but that was a long time ago now, its really no biggy now.... moving on ... lol
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2011 11:44 AM by HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973.)
06-01-2011 11:43 AM.