●▬▬▬▬▬▬● Call of Duty: WW2 is out ! ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● It's time to get the D$A squad back together. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● Other than that in the Gaming Zone..there's Wolfenstein 2 that is worth playing. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● Southpark - The Fractured But Whole, if you laugh at fart jokes, it's the game for YOU. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● Destiny 2 is the game where we have the most active Soldiers on right now. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● If you have suggestions to improve the clan and how to seriously get the squad back together, let us know !

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
xx_owned_youz
Registered Member
Registered

[D$A] Forum Activity: 0.43%
[D$A] Rank: Forum Member

[D$A] Points: 1,725.85
RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
I would really appreciate it if when a party forms and im online i could get invited. I still trying to get into the clan and need more game time with some squad commanders and co-leaders
07-08-2011 02:25 PM.
Offline Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
karliskrazy
Think Tank
Clan Soldier

[D$A] Forum Activity: 11.53%
[D$A] Rank: D$A Soldier

Black Ops Prestigious Medal.D$A Official Clan Member Medal.
[D$A] Points: 71,960.23

Items:

(View All Items)
RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
(07-08-2011 02:25 PM)xx_owned_youz Wrote:  I would really appreciate it if when a party forms and im online i could get invited. I still trying to get into the clan and need more game time with some squad commanders and co-leaders

I'm in the same position as you, Owned. Usually what I'll do is send an invite to a clan member and then sit at the menu and tool around with my classes or just join a match and leave when I get the invite from a D$A member. I think that's the easiest way to party up: send an invite so they know you're interested, and then they can invite you to whatever party they're in. Also, make sure you're friends with more than just the co-leaders and squad commanders. There's only a few of each, so that would narrow your chances of getting into D$A pwnage matches.

[Image: karl.png]
Big Thanks to D3athAwa1tz for this sexy new sig
07-09-2011 12:08 AM.
Chainzs
Only here for the Cookies
Co Founder

[D$A] Forum Activity: 100.00%
[D$A] Rank: Co Founder

Web Funding Award.Forum Master Post Resident Medal.General Death Skull Medal.Network Medal of Appreciation.Graphics Contribution Award.Modern Warfare 2 Medal.Merit Award.Filmmaker Medal.Black Ops Prestigious Medal.Insomniac Award. Cheater BusterMW3 Prestigious 20 Medal.Star Rating MedalBlack Ops 2 Prestigious Medal.Ghosts Prestigious Medal.GHOSTS Clan Wars Medal.
[D$A] Points: 835,427.54

Items:

(View All Items)
D$A Logo RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
Asking for an invite will get you in, but don't join session on the clan, that won't help and it's against the Rules, we will tolerate this from the recruits but as a clan member, joining session on others might get you kicked out of the clan.

And one other thing.. don't send invites to other members when you're already in pre-game lobby, this pisses me off ! and some of you guys do it, i leave my game, try to join yours and get an error telling me that session is full or something like that, if you want to invite people, do it, but wait for them in the lobby.

[Image: Chainzsblackskull.png]

D$A would not exist without skf4 and steveval. Thank You my Friends.

ATTENTION: During Hunting Season I Tend to Stare at Big Racks.
07-09-2011 12:26 AM.
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
karliskrazy
Think Tank
Clan Soldier

[D$A] Forum Activity: 11.53%
[D$A] Rank: D$A Soldier

Black Ops Prestigious Medal.D$A Official Clan Member Medal.
[D$A] Points: 71,960.23

Items:

(View All Items)
(07-09-2011 12:26 AM)Chainzs Wrote:  Asking for an invite will get you in, but don't join session on the clan, that won't help and it's against the Rules, we will tolerate this from the recruits but as a clan member, joining session on others might get you kicked out of the clan.

And one other thing.. don't send invites to other members when you're already in pre-game lobby, this pisses me off ! and some of you guys do it, i leave my game, try to join yours and get an error telling me that session is full or something like that, if you want to invite people, do it, but wait for them in the lobby.

Oh, okay. I would typically invite you only so you'd invite me back, since I'd prefer if the D$A member leads the party. I certainly don't expect you guys to leave your games in progress just for me! But if I see you on Chainzs, I'll definitely wait for you to accept my invitation.

[Image: karl.png]
Big Thanks to D3athAwa1tz for this sexy new sig
07-09-2011 12:30 AM.
SkyCat
Sic Magna Parvis~
Registered

[D$A] Forum Activity: 0.97%

[D$A] Points: 423.68

Items:

(View All Items)
I'll be able to get onto Uncharted 2 and 3 most days this week (Thanksgiving and all) and if anyone wants to play, i'm game.

Mic usage will be very limited though... strict parents~

[Image: skycat.png]
Sic magna parvis, it means greatness from small beginnings. That was his motto~
11-21-2011 03:26 AM.
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THE_SPEC1AL1ST_
Registered Member
Registered

[D$A] Forum Activity: 0.17%

[D$A] Points: 718.44
yeah im in the same boat, ha i joined a game with chainzs without invite, so my bad, but when ive been on ive hardly played with any D$A, just that game and then 2 with heyjuanyay.
11-21-2011 05:41 AM.
Chainzs
Only here for the Cookies
Co Founder

Web Funding Award.Forum Master Post Resident Medal.General Death Skull Medal.Network Medal of Appreciation.Graphics Contribution Award.Modern Warfare 2 Medal.Merit Award.Filmmaker Medal.Black Ops Prestigious Medal.Insomniac Award. Cheater BusterMW3 Prestigious 20 Medal.Star Rating MedalBlack Ops 2 Prestigious Medal.Ghosts Prestigious Medal.GHOSTS Clan Wars Medal.
[D$A] Points: 835,427.54

Items:

(View All Items)
next time you see one of us playing.. just ask for an invite and we will get back at you after our game.

[Image: Chainzsblackskull.png]

D$A would not exist without skf4 and steveval. Thank You my Friends.

ATTENTION: During Hunting Season I Tend to Stare at Big Racks.
11-21-2011 10:35 AM.
skf4
The SeriouS oNe !
Pink Co Founder

Forum Master Post Resident Medal.General Death Skull Medal.Network Medal of Appreciation.Giveaway Winner.Beta Tester Medal.Killzone2 Commander in Chief Medal.Merit Award.Killzone3 Commander in Chief Medal.Death Squad Medal.Insomniac Award. Cheater BusterWeb Funding Award.MW3 Prestigious 10 Medal.Black Ops 2 Prestigious Medal.Ghosts Prestigious Medal.GHOSTS Clan Wars Medal.
[D$A] Points: 306,561.66

Items:

(View All Items)
I have "Notifications turned off" So if I don't see you invite and/or accept it I am not being rude.

I did this because in the KIILZONE and RESISTANCE Comps " Notifications comes up across ingame HUD Vital Information and stays there to long when your competing" ugh!!!!

I know it does not in MW3, but I am still in the RESISTANCE3 Comp even when I am playing MW3. So join me and then we will party up after, and I get the same message as Chainzs, game "session full" or "invite no longer valid" I know what I said goes against the rule's, but for one game it's ok as it save's me having to turn on and off "notifications" in the XMB.

Sk Triniti

[Image: SKAngel.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 01:44 PM by skf4.)
11-21-2011 01:43 PM.
timuk1985
Veteran Member
Registered

[D$A] Forum Activity: 47.30%

Giveaway Winner.Web Funding Award.Staff Member's Medal.Black Ops Prestigious Medal.Forum Master Post Resident Medal.
[D$A] Points: 213,043.04

Items:

(View All Items)
Please be aware that my friends list is now full. I have deleted a few no active people from it but please send me a pm if ur trying to add me so I can search for the next deleted victim.

[Image: BF3Tag.png]
01-11-2012 08:24 PM.
The_Jordanator85
Squad Comedian
Registered

[D$A] Forum Activity: 5.37%

Giveaway Winner.Black Ops Prestigious Medal.
[D$A] Points: 13,168.25
On the other hand My list however is lovely and open. Plus I'm the better looking one out of Tim and me, ipso facto I'm better. New members send love my way and I'll show you riches beyond your wildest dreams.

[Image: 5659632490_d2f3553390.jpg]
01-12-2012 12:25 AM.