●▬▬▬▬▬▬● It's time to get the D$A squad back together. Black Ops 4 is out ! ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● If you have suggestions to improve the clan and how to seriously get the squad back together, let us know !

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
imgonagetyuuuu
Registered Member
Registered

[D$A] Forum Activity: 53.90%
[D$A] Rank: Forum Member

Golden Mentor Award.Black Ops Prestigious Medal.Cheater BusterForum Master Post Resident Medal.Web Funding Award.
[D$A] Points: 72,270.54

Items:

(View All Items)
RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
(01-28-2012 11:45 AM)ItsMeLizzy Wrote:  Cassie, i think I understand what do you mean, or at least i guess i did. No one is "old" in here, and no one is left aside. Everyone is important in here. the detail is that we are having so much demand from people who wants to join the clan, and we have Jeepat working some extra hours in mw3. I recommend that among yourselves organize parties, we all are important in this clan and remember we are a team.

@Jeepat: I recognize what you are doing Jeepat.

@Skf4: I support your idea.

lizzy go back and read jordans comment, i was just commenting on his posting because it was funny. :)
01-28-2012 01:22 PM.
Offline Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squad commanders and co leaders - skf4 - 01-19-2011, 09:46 PM
RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - imgonagetyuuuu - 01-28-2012 01:22 PM
Starting in D$A - ItsMeLizzy - 03-03-2012, 05:34 AM
RE: Starting in D$A - skf4 - 10-03-2013, 02:54 AM