●▬▬▬▬▬▬● It's time to get the D$A squad back together. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● Other than that in the Gaming Zone..Far Cry 5 is out ! ●▬▬▬▬▬▬● If you have suggestions to improve the clan and how to seriously get the squad back together, let us know !

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
imgonagetyuuuu
Registered Member
Registered

[D$A] Forum Activity: 53.90%
[D$A] Rank: Forum Member

Golden Mentor Award.Black Ops Prestigious Medal.Cheater BusterForum Master Post Resident Medal.Web Funding Award.
[D$A] Points: 72,270.54

Items:

(View All Items)
RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
" New members send love my way and I'll show you riches beyond your wildest dreams. "

so......... the rest of us are like ..."old news" ? Threatenlumber

this is like those bank commercials...

hmmm...maybe this wasn't the commercial i was thinking, but along the same lines... theres a commercial (same company) where one kid gets something, then the next kid gets something better, because he/she is newer lol
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 01:51 PM by imgonagetyuuuu.)
01-27-2012 01:48 PM.
Offline Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JeePaT
D$A Noob Squad Commander
Squad Commander

[D$A] Forum Activity: 29.67%
[D$A] Rank: Squad Commander

Enlisted Medal.Giveaway Winner.D$A Official Clan Member Medal.Staff Member's Medal.
[D$A] Points: 233,721.43

Items:

(View All Items)
RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
I posted a msg on Elite last night! saying that from now on.. im adding only people that are registred here and on elite! tired of these damn kids that just joined us for gold tag on elite and dont even come here! maybe this way will we see who are the real gamers that wants in!

Also everyone keep in mind that I cant always play every night with the same 4-5 guys.. theres to many new people coming in to do that! soo if I dont invite or dont join your invites dont get mad! also sometimes I just feel like playing alone, less lag this way! but normally you guys see me invites! being the only squad commander on mw3 is a job! Chainzs I want a raise!!! haha!!

[Image: homer.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 07:17 AM by JeePaT.)
01-28-2012 07:02 AM.
skf4
The SeriouS oNe !
Pink Co Founder

[D$A] Forum Activity: 100.00%
[D$A] Rank: Co Founder

Forum Master Post Resident Medal.General Death Skull Medal.Network Medal of Appreciation.Giveaway Winner.Beta Tester Medal.Killzone2 Commander in Chief Medal.Merit Award.Killzone3 Commander in Chief Medal.Death Squad Medal.Insomniac Award. Cheater BusterWeb Funding Award.MW3 Prestigious 10 Medal.Black Ops 2 Prestigious Medal.Ghosts Prestigious Medal.GHOSTS Clan Wars Medal.
[D$A] Points: 308,459.24

Items:

(View All Items)
JeePaT I agree, we should give you a Raise and a beer allouance to boot Viking

We need to start to form squads that play and train together maybe squads of 4 or 6 no? I could write a whole lot more and it would be tooooo mind bending. I will save that for later Threatenlumber

D$A SQUADS FOR MW3- 4 to a squad minimum.

We can build from there ;)

Sk Triniti

[Image: SKAngel.png]
01-28-2012 07:30 AM.
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ItsMeLizzy
Registered Member
Registered

[D$A] Forum Activity: 29.20%

Insomniac Award. Staff Member's Medal.Web Funding Award.Golden Mentor Award.Cheater Buster
[D$A] Points: 51,047.57

Items:

(View All Items)
Strawberry RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread **
Cassie, i think I understand what do you mean, or at least i guess i did. No one is "old" in here, and no one is left aside. Everyone is important in here. the detail is that we are having so much demand from people who wants to join the clan, and we have Jeepat working some extra hours in mw3. I recommend that among yourselves organize parties, we all are important in this clan and remember we are a team.

@Jeepat: I recognize what you are doing Jeepat.

@Skf4: I support your idea.
01-28-2012 11:45 AM.
dannywei
Yeah Buddy
Clan Veteran

[D$A] Forum Activity: 50.27%
[D$A] Rank: Clan Veteran

D$A Official Clan Member Medal.Network Medal of Appreciation.Staff Member's Medal.Forum Master Post Resident Medal.Golden Mentor Award.Giveaway Winner.
[D$A] Points: 38,272.46

Items:

(View All Items)
@ steph we where trying to do this for blops but alot of the time it didnt work for example some people didnt listen and it got frustrating

To The Tune Of Sweet Caroline

Sweet Carroll Nine
Scoring Never Looked So Good
Goals All The Time
Just LikeKenny Said He Would

[Image: Danny1.png]
01-28-2012 12:08 PM.
imgonagetyuuuu
Registered Member
Registered

Golden Mentor Award.Black Ops Prestigious Medal.Cheater BusterForum Master Post Resident Medal.Web Funding Award.

Items:

(View All Items)
(01-28-2012 11:45 AM)ItsMeLizzy Wrote:  Cassie, i think I understand what do you mean, or at least i guess i did. No one is "old" in here, and no one is left aside. Everyone is important in here. the detail is that we are having so much demand from people who wants to join the clan, and we have Jeepat working some extra hours in mw3. I recommend that among yourselves organize parties, we all are important in this clan and remember we are a team.

@Jeepat: I recognize what you are doing Jeepat.

@Skf4: I support your idea.

lizzy go back and read jordans comment, i was just commenting on his posting because it was funny. :)
01-28-2012 01:22 PM.
JeePaT
D$A Noob Squad Commander
Squad Commander

Enlisted Medal.Giveaway Winner.D$A Official Clan Member Medal.Staff Member's Medal.

Items:

(View All Items)
LOL!! Still waiting for my beer.... Threatenlumber

01-29-2012 07:03 AM.
skf4
The SeriouS oNe !
Pink Co Founder

[D$A] Forum Activity: 100.00%
[D$A] Rank: Co Founder

Forum Master Post Resident Medal.General Death Skull Medal.Network Medal of Appreciation.Giveaway Winner.Beta Tester Medal.Killzone2 Commander in Chief Medal.Merit Award.Killzone3 Commander in Chief Medal.Death Squad Medal.Insomniac Award. Cheater BusterWeb Funding Award.MW3 Prestigious 10 Medal.Black Ops 2 Prestigious Medal.Ghosts Prestigious Medal.GHOSTS Clan Wars Medal.
[D$A] Points: 308,459.24

Items:

(View All Items)
(01-29-2012 07:03 AM)JeePaT Wrote:  LOL!! Still waiting for my beer.... Threatenlumber

"MwahahaR" Drinking Buddies

[Image: SKAngel.png]
01-29-2012 07:27 AM.
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JeePaT
D$A Noob Squad Commander
Squad Commander

Items:

(View All Items)
(01-28-2012 07:30 AM)skf4 Wrote:  JeePaT I agree, we should give you a Raise and a beer allouance to boot Viking

We need to start to form squads that play and train together maybe squads of 4 or 6 no? I could write a whole lot more and it would be tooooo mind bending. I will save that for later Threatenlumber

Sk Triniti

Id go with platoons of 6 members.. platoons could be ppls from the same country or those who like it hardcore lol, or s&d platoons.... dunno if it would work well but... if it would, I call shotgun on the Noob Platoon!!

01-29-2012 07:33 AM.
imgonagetyuuuu
Registered Member
Registered

Items:

(View All Items)
(01-29-2012 07:33 AM)JeePaT Wrote:  
(01-28-2012 07:30 AM)skf4 Wrote:  JeePaT I agree, we should give you a Raise and a beer allouance to boot Viking

Sk Triniti

Id go with platoons of 6 members.. platoons could be ppls from the same country or those who like it hardcore lol, or s&d platoons.... dunno if it would work well but... if it would, I call shotgun on the Noob Platoon!!

shotgun on the noob platoon! hahahahahahahah! its ALL yours Gurl Rose
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2012 04:01 AM by imgonagetyuuuu.)
01-30-2012 04:09 AM.