the Death Skull Army Headquarters
** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Printable Version

+- the Death Skull Army Headquarters (http://www.deathskullarmy.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Clan Information and Chit Chat Section. (/Forum-Clan-Information-and-Chit-Chat-Section)
+--- Forum: Clan Recruiting Policy and by-Laws. (/Forum-Clan-Recruiting-Policy-and-by-Laws)
+--- Thread: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** (/Thread-Squad-commanders-and-co-leaders-request-to-battle-with-new-members-Thread)

** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - tongatu - 01-19-2011 08:57 PM

i would like to hve a few games with u so tht i could gt to know u better

RE: Squad commanders and co leaders - Saintsy - 01-19-2011 09:04 PM

This is more a general discussion thread...

Chainszy or someone with the power to should sticky this thread also so others that are looking to play with Co-leaders/Squad commanders can post here and they will know :)

RE: Squad commanders and co leaders - tongatu - 01-19-2011 09:17 PM

sorry i got mixed up

RE: Squad commanders and co leaders - skf4 - 01-19-2011 09:46 PM

Its Stickied and moved Triniti

G00D idea tongatu and Saints Good

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - tongatu - 01-19-2011 10:02 PM

it was saints idea not mine

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - timuk1985 - 01-20-2011 01:44 AM

(01-19-2011 10:02 PM)tongatu Wrote:  it was saints idea not mine

Take the complament dude! lol Gamer4

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - fireguy382 - 01-20-2011 01:50 AM

MW2 is dead for me, i got MOH and ACB. If any of you wanna join in, let me know.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - xombie_core - 01-20-2011 01:52 AM

And I have killzone 2 and assassins creed brotherhood. And as of Tuesday I'll have dead space 2, so feel free to join me as well. and of course come February 22 I'll be on killzone 3

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - timuk1985 - 01-20-2011 02:44 AM

(01-20-2011 01:52 AM)xombie_core Wrote:  And I have killzone 2 and assassins creed brotherhood. And as of Tuesday I'll have dead space 2, so feel free to join me as well. and of course come February 22 I'll be on killzone 3

Me, Danny and Jord are probably going to be on Killzone2 tonight so join in guys!

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - SOCOM-HERO - 01-20-2011 03:22 AM

KZ2 tonight if I can make it!

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - tongatu - 01-20-2011 08:33 AM

thanks 4 all the responses but i dnt hve the games tht u play ither than GT5 socom hero

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - skf4 - 01-20-2011 10:41 AM

Steveval plays GT5 Crazy_pilot

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - tongatu - 01-20-2011 10:48 AM

yeah i know but he will probabaly kill me in tht game because i hardly play it

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - steveval - 01-20-2011 12:11 PM

haha, thanks for the compliment, but we should get a race going, we need a few more racers to join in because i played with a buddy of mine and it got boring very fast. halfway through the first lap you will be driving by yourself behind me, until i come up behind you to lap you. hahahaha
seriously it's always more fun when there is more people. especially in racing

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - tongatu - 01-20-2011 12:24 PM

hah yea if i c u on i might change to GT5 and give it a shot

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Ninja-Wooooookie - 01-21-2011 06:57 PM

I havent played in a party with any co leaders or squad commanders yet, but it would be nice to be in a party of 6 members so we have a full game

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - tongatu - 01-21-2011 07:31 PM

yeah sometimes we get 7-8 in a party but we jst need a good host like jeep pat and monkzane

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - JeePaT - 01-21-2011 08:17 PM

huh who me..!! hehe!! @Ninja-Wookie I'll be on tonight if your there i'll invite ya!!

and Tongatu... Good games last night!

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - tongatu - 01-21-2011 08:34 PM

thxs Jee Pat u had a few good ones as well

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 - 01-28-2011 06:35 AM

(01-21-2011 07:31 PM)tongatu Wrote:  yeah sometimes we get 7-8 in a party but we jst need a good host like jeep pat and monkzane

well im barely on b.ops & when i do get on b.ops i invite who ever is on & usually get a good party of 4 or 6, but i did invite u & u chose not to join so0o .... like you said bro "no thanks" ...

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - skf4 - 01-28-2011 02:26 PM

(01-28-2011 06:35 AM)HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 Wrote:  
(01-21-2011 07:31 PM)tongatu Wrote:  yeah sometimes we get 7-8 in a party but we jst need a good host like jeep pat and monkzane

well im barely on b.ops & when i do get on b.ops i invite who ever is on & usually get a good party of 4 or 6, but i did invite u & u chose not to join so0o .... like you said bro "no thanks" ...

Whats that mean "H T"?

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - tongatu - 01-28-2011 02:35 PM

Come H T like I said I blips wasn't working for me then because when i tried to find a game it said there we no players online so I went onto medal of honor

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Youyou_6300 - 05-20-2011 07:34 AM

I got AC Brotherhood,Mw2,KZ3,NFS shift and GTA IV if ur interested

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 - 05-21-2011 05:07 AM

(01-28-2011 02:26 PM)skf4 Wrote:  

Whats that mean "H T"?

sorry kinda late but sk but its simple i invite ppl when im on a game and either they join or they dont. and at the time he said no thatnks and we didnt play. he didnt wana join my invite. im not gona sit there and keep inviting someone if they dont wana join you know steph?

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Chainzs - 05-21-2011 05:26 AM

And one other thing that pisses me off, if you guys send me an invite, back out and wait dammit !! Some people are already in pre game lobby when they send their invites and i back out of my game just to get a session full error or something like that. If you can't invite the proper way, just don't invite at all.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 - 05-21-2011 05:34 AM

yes i agree with you andre, thats happend to me before ( not gona mention names) but yupperszz..

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - SpyHunterBG - 05-21-2011 07:27 AM

Not sure if I fit into Squad commanders and/or co-leaders, lol.
Weekdays, 3-10PM US Central time I'm open, Weekends whenever.
As for games, I get too many so I'll probably have it. lol

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Wolfknight05 - 06-01-2011 10:01 AM

I am available most nights for some serious teaming up. The only mutilplayer game I have as of this very moment is Black Ops. Full time student so the money that does come it gets saved. I would welcome an invitation from anyone from this clan or yalls friends to play on some Black Ops. Sure would be a whole lot better than just playing with randoms. Looking very forward to some invites. I don't want to invite myself as being the new guy around I would not want to step on toes accidently if someone is used to setting up groups and what not. PSN WolfKnight04.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - skf4 - 06-01-2011 11:04 AM

(05-21-2011 05:07 AM)HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 Wrote:  

Whats that mean "H T"?

sorry kinda late but sk but its simple i invite ppl when im on a game and either they join or they dont. and at the time he said no thatnks and we didnt play. he didnt wana join my invite. im not gona sit there and keep inviting someone if they dont wana join you know steph?

Maybe H_T if BLOP's has the drama's like Chainzs say's in his post about invites etc, that was why tongatu didn't except your invite straight away? I understand the waiting around bit. With the clan system in BLOP's you can see who is online and what game they are playing and all wait in the lobby. Have a cuppa or a "wee wee" then party up together, no?

I wouldn't read anything into it :)

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 - 06-01-2011 11:43 AM

(06-01-2011 11:04 AM)skf4 Wrote:  
(05-21-2011 05:07 AM)HaLL0W_TiPpZ_973 Wrote:  

Whats that mean "H T"?

Maybe H_T if BLOP's has the drama's like Chainzs say's in his post about invites etc, that was why tongatu didn't except your invite straight away? I understand the waiting around bit. With the clan system in BLOP's you can see who is online and what game they are playing and all wait in the lobby. Have a cuppa or a "wee wee" then party up together, no?

I wouldn't read anything into it :)

no steph it wasnt that... but that was a long time ago now, its really no biggy now.... moving on ... lol

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - xx_owned_youz - 07-08-2011 02:25 PM

I would really appreciate it if when a party forms and im online i could get invited. I still trying to get into the clan and need more game time with some squad commanders and co-leaders

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - karliskrazy - 07-09-2011 12:08 AM

(07-08-2011 02:25 PM)xx_owned_youz Wrote:  I would really appreciate it if when a party forms and im online i could get invited. I still trying to get into the clan and need more game time with some squad commanders and co-leaders

I'm in the same position as you, Owned. Usually what I'll do is send an invite to a clan member and then sit at the menu and tool around with my classes or just join a match and leave when I get the invite from a D$A member. I think that's the easiest way to party up: send an invite so they know you're interested, and then they can invite you to whatever party they're in. Also, make sure you're friends with more than just the co-leaders and squad commanders. There's only a few of each, so that would narrow your chances of getting into D$A pwnage matches.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Chainzs - 07-09-2011 12:26 AM

Asking for an invite will get you in, but don't join session on the clan, that won't help and it's against the Rules, we will tolerate this from the recruits but as a clan member, joining session on others might get you kicked out of the clan.

And one other thing.. don't send invites to other members when you're already in pre-game lobby, this pisses me off ! and some of you guys do it, i leave my game, try to join yours and get an error telling me that session is full or something like that, if you want to invite people, do it, but wait for them in the lobby.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - karliskrazy - 07-09-2011 12:30 AM

(07-09-2011 12:26 AM)Chainzs Wrote:  Asking for an invite will get you in, but don't join session on the clan, that won't help and it's against the Rules, we will tolerate this from the recruits but as a clan member, joining session on others might get you kicked out of the clan.

And one other thing.. don't send invites to other members when you're already in pre-game lobby, this pisses me off ! and some of you guys do it, i leave my game, try to join yours and get an error telling me that session is full or something like that, if you want to invite people, do it, but wait for them in the lobby.

Oh, okay. I would typically invite you only so you'd invite me back, since I'd prefer if the D$A member leads the party. I certainly don't expect you guys to leave your games in progress just for me! But if I see you on Chainzs, I'll definitely wait for you to accept my invitation.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - SkyCat - 11-21-2011 03:26 AM

I'll be able to get onto Uncharted 2 and 3 most days this week (Thanksgiving and all) and if anyone wants to play, i'm game.

Mic usage will be very limited though... strict parents~

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - THE_SPEC1AL1ST_ - 11-21-2011 05:41 AM

yeah im in the same boat, ha i joined a game with chainzs without invite, so my bad, but when ive been on ive hardly played with any D$A, just that game and then 2 with heyjuanyay.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Chainzs - 11-21-2011 10:35 AM

next time you see one of us playing.. just ask for an invite and we will get back at you after our game.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - skf4 - 11-21-2011 01:43 PM

I have "Notifications turned off" So if I don't see you invite and/or accept it I am not being rude.

I did this because in the KIILZONE and RESISTANCE Comps " Notifications comes up across ingame HUD Vital Information and stays there to long when your competing" ugh!!!!

I know it does not in MW3, but I am still in the RESISTANCE3 Comp even when I am playing MW3. So join me and then we will party up after, and I get the same message as Chainzs, game "session full" or "invite no longer valid" I know what I said goes against the rule's, but for one game it's ok as it save's me having to turn on and off "notifications" in the XMB.

Sk Triniti

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - timuk1985 - 01-11-2012 08:24 PM

Please be aware that my friends list is now full. I have deleted a few no active people from it but please send me a pm if ur trying to add me so I can search for the next deleted victim.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - The_Jordanator85 - 01-12-2012 12:25 AM

On the other hand My list however is lovely and open. Plus I'm the better looking one out of Tim and me, ipso facto I'm better. New members send love my way and I'll show you riches beyond your wildest dreams.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - imgonagetyuuuu - 01-27-2012 01:48 PM

" New members send love my way and I'll show you riches beyond your wildest dreams. "

so......... the rest of us are like ..."old news" ? Threatenlumber

this is like those bank commercials...

hmmm...maybe this wasn't the commercial i was thinking, but along the same lines... theres a commercial (same company) where one kid gets something, then the next kid gets something better, because he/she is newer lol

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - JeePaT - 01-28-2012 07:02 AM

I posted a msg on Elite last night! saying that from now on.. im adding only people that are registred here and on elite! tired of these damn kids that just joined us for gold tag on elite and dont even come here! maybe this way will we see who are the real gamers that wants in!

Also everyone keep in mind that I cant always play every night with the same 4-5 guys.. theres to many new people coming in to do that! soo if I dont invite or dont join your invites dont get mad! also sometimes I just feel like playing alone, less lag this way! but normally you guys see me invites! being the only squad commander on mw3 is a job! Chainzs I want a raise!!! haha!!

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - skf4 - 01-28-2012 07:30 AM

JeePaT I agree, we should give you a Raise and a beer allouance to boot Viking

We need to start to form squads that play and train together maybe squads of 4 or 6 no? I could write a whole lot more and it would be tooooo mind bending. I will save that for later Threatenlumber

D$A SQUADS FOR MW3- 4 to a squad minimum.

We can build from there ;)

Sk Triniti

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - ItsMeLizzy - 01-28-2012 11:45 AM

Cassie, i think I understand what do you mean, or at least i guess i did. No one is "old" in here, and no one is left aside. Everyone is important in here. the detail is that we are having so much demand from people who wants to join the clan, and we have Jeepat working some extra hours in mw3. I recommend that among yourselves organize parties, we all are important in this clan and remember we are a team.

@Jeepat: I recognize what you are doing Jeepat.

@Skf4: I support your idea.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - dannywei - 01-28-2012 12:08 PM

@ steph we where trying to do this for blops but alot of the time it didnt work for example some people didnt listen and it got frustrating

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - imgonagetyuuuu - 01-28-2012 01:22 PM

(01-28-2012 11:45 AM)ItsMeLizzy Wrote:  Cassie, i think I understand what do you mean, or at least i guess i did. No one is "old" in here, and no one is left aside. Everyone is important in here. the detail is that we are having so much demand from people who wants to join the clan, and we have Jeepat working some extra hours in mw3. I recommend that among yourselves organize parties, we all are important in this clan and remember we are a team.

@Jeepat: I recognize what you are doing Jeepat.

@Skf4: I support your idea.

lizzy go back and read jordans comment, i was just commenting on his posting because it was funny. :)

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - JeePaT - 01-29-2012 07:03 AM

LOL!! Still waiting for my beer.... Threatenlumber

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - skf4 - 01-29-2012 07:27 AM

(01-29-2012 07:03 AM)JeePaT Wrote:  LOL!! Still waiting for my beer.... Threatenlumber

"MwahahaR" Drinking Buddies

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - JeePaT - 01-29-2012 07:33 AM

(01-28-2012 07:30 AM)skf4 Wrote:  JeePaT I agree, we should give you a Raise and a beer allouance to boot Viking

We need to start to form squads that play and train together maybe squads of 4 or 6 no? I could write a whole lot more and it would be tooooo mind bending. I will save that for later Threatenlumber

Sk Triniti

Id go with platoons of 6 members.. platoons could be ppls from the same country or those who like it hardcore lol, or s&d platoons.... dunno if it would work well but... if it would, I call shotgun on the Noob Platoon!!

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - imgonagetyuuuu - 01-30-2012 04:09 AM

(01-29-2012 07:33 AM)JeePaT Wrote:  
(01-28-2012 07:30 AM)skf4 Wrote:  JeePaT I agree, we should give you a Raise and a beer allouance to boot Viking

Sk Triniti

Id go with platoons of 6 members.. platoons could be ppls from the same country or those who like it hardcore lol, or s&d platoons.... dunno if it would work well but... if it would, I call shotgun on the Noob Platoon!!

shotgun on the noob platoon! hahahahahahahah! its ALL yours Gurl Rose

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - InfernalMajesty5 - 02-01-2012 05:32 PM

(01-30-2012 04:09 AM)imgonagetyuuuu Wrote:  
(01-29-2012 07:33 AM)JeePaT Wrote:  

Sk Triniti

shotgun on the noob platoon! hahahahahahahah! its ALL yours Gurl Rose

ooooooooooooooooh. n00b platoons. <3

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - celticsfan - 02-18-2012 10:19 AM

hi when can i join ur clan i did every thing can i please join ur clan now

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Chainzs - 02-18-2012 10:46 AM

(02-18-2012 10:19 AM)celticsfan Wrote:  hi when can i join ur clan i did every thing can i please join ur clan now

activate your account first.. read your emails you should have one from us.. if you actually registered with a valid email.

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Guest - 02-29-2012 04:20 PM

Gucci-buuur holla at me send me and invite pres 8 lvl 80 prenium member send me invite and add to.chek my vids

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - skf4 - 03-01-2012 03:17 PM

(02-29-2012 04:20 PM)Guest Wrote:  Gucci-buuur holla at me send me and invite pres 8 lvl 80 prenium member send me invite and add to.chek my vids

Please register here first and we will consider your application.
Sk Triniti

Starting in D$A - ItsMeLizzy - 03-03-2012 05:34 AM

Hi, Guest friend, if you want to belong to our clan please register yourself here in the forum, in first place, with honesty. After that, proceed to activate your account in order to have full access to our forum, dont forget to check your tray of spam for a D$A mail for it. After that procedure and once you have full accesss you'll need to begin another process to be considered as a recruit.

RE: Starting in D$A - skf4 - 10-03-2013 02:54 AM

(03-03-2012 05:34 AM)ItsMeLizzy Wrote:  Hi, Guest friend, if you want to belong to our clan please register yourself here in the forum, in first place, with honesty. After that, proceed to activate your account in order to have full access to our forum, dont forget to check your tray of spam for a D$A mail for it. After that procedure and once you have full accesss you'll need to begin another process to be considered as a recruit.

Bwahahahaha. ?... I miss 'V' Crying

RE: ** Squad commanders and co leaders ~ request to battle with new members Thread ** - Teigen_K - 11-26-2013 02:32 AM

Hey! I am looking to join the clan and I have added 4 people from D$A. Looking for European D$A members to play Ghosts pubs on PS3 with.

Teigen_K on PSN